Read more about our success and recognition for being ‘ahead of the curve’ as published by UK Print Monthly magazine
Posts Tagged ‘ISO 12647-7’
We knew we were good, now we are even better!
Brighter, sharper and more accurate.
Long standing customers will already be aware we have always done our utmost to explain, replicate and reproduce outstanding results when it comes to getting your colours right. We have now taken this to the next step by purchasing GMG’s market leading colour technology. Improving reproduction, repeatability and accuracy of all our our printing devices not just proofing.
2004 Introduction of Cromalin B2 proofer
2007 One of the first companies to achieve Pantone Accreditation
2008 Introduction of our 2nd DuPont cromalin proofing system
2013 GMG and Fogra certification -
The time was right for further investment to gain the advantage of advances in colour reproduction that are available today !
- Unrivalled accuracy of proof to print
- Replication of internationally recognised print standards like ISO12647 Fogra 39L & 47L
- The ability to tailor proofs to distinct paper types
- Ability to work with existing GMG users, supplying the necessary files to ensure your proof visually replicates the exact paper type we use
- Digital print and large format sign and display work closely match traditional litho print like never before
- Total peace of mind your brand identity colours will be reproduced accurately
Please follow the link below if you would like to know more about what we are doing right now or get an insight into new investment, products, staff and customers alike …
Alternatively you can click on the links below to go direct to the news stories.
- Introducing OSCAR…
- Janes Marathon Challenge
- Trade Displays
- Electric Van
- Client Spotlight – Newguard Coatings
- Paperworks Harrogate – Collaboration
- Getting to know Andy Baker
- Energy Reduction Investment – LED lighting
- PEC – Platinum’s Environmental Commitment
- Recycled business card boxes
- Platinum’s affinity scheme
- GMG Fogra proofing investment Fogra 39L & 49L
- New Arrival
Product of the week: X-Rite PrintCheck
I thought this was a pretty good article on an area that is becoming a pretty critical issue in todays marketplace.
Especially with the colour management issues created by supplied artwork from an unadvised or ill advised source, with missing colour space descriptions and a lack of understanding in how colour is affected by limitations in any printing process. Something we try very hard to educate our customers about, if we achieve this we can literally print by numbers.